Sunday, January 30, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 29 Featured Artist Dale(CreativelyChloe)

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to day 29 of my Pay it forward Featured Artist Series. Today's featured artist is...Dale (CreativelyChloe).

I first met and started following Dale about three months ago. I was referred to her via Bona, and a card drive Dale was putting together, that really touched my heart. Since my 31 day challenge is all about Paying it Forward, I had to tell you about Dale, and her selfless, caring wonderful spirit. To learn more about the card drive, please refer to my blog post : I heart Bebe Card Drive and reflections, from October 2010.

Since first meeting Dale, and sharing our sorrow over our furry loved ones, I have come to love to watch her videos on everything from cards, to hauls, to mini books. She is a wonderful creative spirit, and I encourage you to check her out, and participate in her card drive, which is still going on. Be sure to consult her blog for the card specifications, as they are special.

Dale is a very talented artist. Yesterday I was attending a local crop to benefit a nursery school in my area, and they gave us a card contest. As I was there, and visiting with old friends, making new ones, and thinking about people and things, I got to thinking about how time flies. I created the card in the video with this sentiment in mind, and it occurred to me, that it had been 2 1/2 years since I let Scotia go. That led me to thinking about Dale. I hope you are well my friend. I hope you enjoy the card I created using my favorite paper from 2010 G45 Steampunk Debutante.





I think it is important to recognize and remember how fleeting time is, and hold those that touch your heart close to you. No matter if they are furry or not....

You can find Dale here:
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativelyChloe
Blog:http://creativelychloe.blogspot.com/


Thank you Dale for all you share with all of us. You are a true inspiration to me.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This video was so touching!! Love how the card turned out. Super pretty!!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete