Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/18/11 Featured Artist Christina (Chris416ward)

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to day 18, of my 31 day pay it forward challenge. I hope you are enjoying these tributes as much as I am! Today's featured artist is...Christina known by Creations with Christina in many circles.

I first found Christina on YouTube a few years back when I was interested in making videos myself. I believe I found her through Robyn My Pink Stamper. I love watching Christina's videos, because I find her to be a lot like me. She likes to shop for a good bargain, and her creations run from cards to 3-D items, to home decor, to mini albums. She seems to like everything, just like I do. She also seems to like a lot of the same products that I do as well. She serves on a few design teams for companies like Lindy's Stamp Gang, and the Cutting Cafe. Christina also posted a few videos regarding events she attended in the somewhat local to me area, so I was thrilled to learn that she lives in Pennsylvania, and that I might be able to use some of her shopping tips.

One of the first things I saw Christina do was her Cricut cartridge series. She takes you through each icon, and such of a cricut cartridge to help you see what the cartridge can do, and also to help you learn your Cricut machine. She did a very helpful series on the Gypsy, which I was eager to see following the receipt of mine as a Christmas gift this year. Her series saved me tons of time and frustration in learning a new tool, and she is such a great teacher. Also, I wanted to mention, a darn lot of time and work goes into a Cricut cartrige series. The carts are jammed packed, and Christina has done four that I know of, possible more. I want to Thank her for her commitment, because the series really helped me.

If you are interested in learning more about your Gypsy, your Cricut, and many other products, I encourage you to visit Christina on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Chris416ward

Christina also has a very informational blog:http://www.creationswithchristina.com/


I just think she is awesome! She has helped me figure out the techie side of my tools, and made me want to try new things. I really enjoy all of her projects, as they are always fresh, and creative. She is such a good teacher too.

I heard Christina mention that green was her favorite color, and that she seems to enjoy coloring with copics, so I thought I would make her a tag. I am going to try and use my Cricut for the die -cuts, via my Gypsy, just to see how much I have learned.







Thank you Christina for making my crafting more enjoyable via your awesome tutorials. I can't thank you enough for all that you share. You inspired me to start making videos, and now I am conducting classes on Ustream! You should check it out!

Hugs,

1 comment: