Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/21/11 Featured Artist Day 13- Kerri (ikerrilove)

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all of your lovely comments here and over at YouTube. I love getting your feedback.

Today's featured artist is my good friend....Kerri.

I just adore Kerri. She is relatively new to the art world again, she will tell you. I don't see it. She loves learning new things and is so fearless in her art. She is very meticulous as well. She was one of the famed "Buffalo" girls on our October trip, and she can Copic color really well.

So she claims to be a newbie, and if she is , she has me fooled. Her pages in her art journal are beautiful. What I like about her most is she is fearless. She will try anything in her journal. She is learning all about cards, and we have cropped a bit together on skype, she catches on quick!
Kerri really likes ATC's and postcards, so I made a few( my first time) with her help live on my Ustream show a few weeks ago. I thought she might like to have them. Since I was learning, and she claims to be the newbie..well it just fit.

You can find Kerri on Ustream at 8PM EST Fridays:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-junque-studio

Over on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ikerrilove#p/p

or on her blog: http://ikerrilove.blogspot.com/

She is such a warm caring soul. and I am so happy to call her my friend.




Check her out!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. i love the cards laurel, they are so, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the kind words Laurel :) If I'm fearless then it's because of the encouragement that people like you have given me. I learn so much from you gals and you make it so fun and easy, I don't know what I do with out you <3

    ReplyDelete