Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to the world baby girl.....

Hi Bloggers,

So I have been inundated by work as of late, so please pardon the interruption to our Featured artist series. My intention is to complete a full month's worth, but- life intervenes.

So today I have a different feature to talk about. Today my Assistant over at the hotel, his wife delivered a healthy 8 lb, 8 oz 22 inch baby girl! It is their first child, and Mommy and Baby are doing well. No name for the new darling as yet, but they are settling on a few top choices.

Some of you know about my private life, but many of you don't. I do not have children, was never blessed in that way. So the birth of this little girl seems a little closer to home, and I could not be more ecstatic for Tim and his wife.

So welcome to the world little one. I am so happy for your safe arrival, and your parents could not love you more.

Big Hugs,

Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, please extend my congratulations to the family. Babies are AWESOME! I just know you came up with a beautiful card or memory book for them with your talents. Take care, be well and hope to see you soon.
    P&L, Dar

    ReplyDelete