Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ustream Fun with Friends.....

Hi Everyone!

Today I had a marathon stream over at Ustream, where we completed a mini album from beginning to end. It was inspired by Kathy Orta;s duct tape technique, which is really helpful in making a sturdy binding. We took some help from the store, and used some Michael's Recollections cards and envelopes, as well as the Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper Stash. I had made a similar album shown at the beginning of the Ustream class using G45 Magic of Oz papers. Also a lot of fun. I think my favorite project was a triptych I made using the Tim Holtz Cabinet Card die and Mini Cabinet Card die. Added some beautiful papers ala Rach0113 technique of misting and scrunching, ironing and stamping, and a few Tim Holtz images and some beeswax and there you have it!

I can see myself making a lot of these little shines.

Video of the finished projects below:



Thanks so much for reading and watching... I hope you will visit my YouTube channel and catch me on Sundays at 11am EST over on Ustream.

Hugs,

1 comment: