Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rolodex Swap Update

Hi All!

Sorry to have not been in touch, life happens!

To give an update on the Rolodex swap. Seems as though a Canadian Postal Strike is giving our participants some trouble with the mail. So, deadline to mail to me is now 7/15/11. Just want to give everyone a chance.

Also, Please make 20 rolos, we have had some add ons.

Mailing Status:

1. Laurel (me:)
2. Julia- Received
3. Darlene-Artedar-Received
4. Michele-AnMiSu-Received
5. Linda-Lindalap- Received
6. Diane- Received
7. Sheri- Received
8. Beth-Received
9. Kerri
10.Lisa-Received
11.Clare- Received
12.Ketsia
13. Carol Blais- Received
14. Sarah
15. Mandy
16. Sandi
17. Martha-Seekingforart
18. Debra-Received
19. Jean Musicscrp- Received

I really appreciate everyone's participation. BTW- Here is my address:

Laurel DeViney
307 Kirklin Ave
Linwood, NJ 08221 USA

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's finished rolodex cards!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. TY so much for hosting this swap I really look forward to getting some fab art and especially everyone's contact info. YOU ROCK LAUREL!
    P&L

    ReplyDelete