Monday, February 24, 2014

Card Swap Cards: 2nd Quarter 2014


Hello Friends!

Today I am also sharing my cards that I created for a card swap I participate in. This swap provides us with a theme or technique each month. I have been working ahead, due to my previous travel work schedule, and now since I am starting a new job in a week, I figured I will maintain my lead.

Themes for the months were as follows:

April: Emboss Resist and More: Any Embossed Resist technique or dry embossing.
May: Sing the Blues: Use Monochrome Blue ( may use black and white as a complement) and incorporate a piece of music sheet or a music stamp.
June: Sail Away or Under Sea: Use a water technique with any of the following: Gelatos, watercolors, H2O's, Distress paints, Distress Inks, or Distress Stains.

Since I was itching to get back into crafting, I thought I would use the cards as a way to jump start myself.

Here is a video of the cards I created:



Please leave me your comments. I appreciate your feedback! Thank you to Nancy Parker, and Martha Lee for including me in the card swap this year!

Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment