Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snow Day crafting....

Hello Friends!,
I am having a pickle of a week. The arctic blast affecting the USA right now, set my travel plans back to return to work in San Francisco, an entire week.  Monday was the first of many disappointments that followed me this week and its only Wednesday!
I figured I would get to creating on my free week, and since I had dutifully shipped a box of art supplies, and favorite tools to work on Monday, it has left me a little challenged. I did manage to make a mini album yesterday, with a ton of pockets. The base was created out of Michael's Celebrate It brand paper bags.
Inspiration for the basic album came from Ginger, at My Sister's Scrapper on YouTube.

I created a YouTube Video to take you through the album.


I  am now off to pursue creating Kathy Orta-Files Vintage Typewriter....wish me luck.  So far my luck this week  is nil.
Keep warm my friends!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Glad you can still make use of your time. Luv the mini. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete