Friday, August 31, 2012

2012 Ranger Warehouse Sale.....

Hi Crafty friends,


 Just wanted to update you on the dates for the Ranger Warehouse Sale this year...it is really early, Saturday 9/15/12 from 9am-2pm. Cash or checks accepted, no credit cards.

 Let me address the inquiries about the art Retreat. Last year I hosted an art retreat that incorporated attending the sale in the festivities. Due to the date change , the art retreat will not be held at this time. I am now in the process of choosing dates for a small gathering to take place in October or November...stay tuned.

 As far as the sale goes, in years past it has been priced per pound. Last year it was $6/pound. You can find irregular products there, and older retired colors of things in glitters, stickles, ink pads, and all of the Ranger products. I have never had one problem with anything I have ever bought there, I have had to add a little water to the paint dabbers, but that is all.

 Last year following the sale, I organized a lunch for attendees primarily from YouTube  at the Applebees restaurant across the street from the warehouse. I plan on repeating this , and welcome you to join us for lunch for a meet and greet at around 12:00pm, give or take. Lunch is pay your own check, and I would love to meet all of you.

 Following the lunch, I have made it my tradition to head over to Scrappers Cove in Milltown, NJ. It is a fabulous scrapbook store about 20 minutes drive away. I make it there about once a year following the sale, and it is not to be missed

. So mark your calendar, and plan to be there.....

 Here are some links to the formal announcement on Ranger's blog:
 http://rangerink.com/rangers-2012-warehouse-sale-is-just-around-the-corner/#more-8170


 and here is a link to Scrappers Cove:http://www.scrapperscove.com/

 I really hope to see you there!
 Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment