So the cleanup is still underway. Good progress each day. I hope you are following on YT.
Today I was playing with some new stamps, and decorated an old Cricut box. The idea was hatched to host a box swap, similar to the SSSS Cigar Box swap many of us have seen on YT. Here is what we came up with:
1. This will be a partner swap, and secret. I will draw random partners, following sign ups.
2. Two people will have your address, me, and your partner.
3. My box dimensions are 7 1/2 x 4, but you can use something close in size.
4. Decorate your box in a manner your partner would love.
5. Fill your box with handmade craft, or stash only items. Handmade is preferred.
6. I will take sign ups here, please leave me a comment, AND, send me an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your snail mail address details, blog address, and your e-mail address. I will pass those details on to your Secret Sister.
7. Please have your box in the mail by March 15, 2012. You will mail to your secret sister. Don't worry if it does not arrive by then, please postmark it by then. Once you mail your box, please e-mail me, that you have done so. This way I can keep track, and if someone has to flake, I can make up the position.
8. International participants welcome. Please note, it is quite likely you will receive a partner who is overseas, and postage is more expensive and takes longer. If this does not work for you, perhaps you can swap with us next time.
9. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!! Make a new friend.
10. Sign ups will be until Friday 2/24/12. I will draw partners on Saturday and send out e-mails.
I hope this sounds fun. I look forward to seeing the opening of the boxes, and perhaps hosting this more often.