Thursday, February 23, 2012

A few cards.....

Hi Bloggers!

Today I was working on a few cards which I submitted to be considered for the Ink Pad's Design Team. I just love this store. You have to check them out when you visit New York next. Also, I understand that they will begin selling some things online in the near future, so everyone will benefit.

It had been a dream of mine to even go to their store, which I did this past Monday. I was really fortunate to have a few crafty girls with me as well. Artedar, Darlene, Fran-ladyoflosttimes, and Julie imjkmd. It was a great, great day.

We also went to Rock Paper Scissors- a FABULOUS Store in Montclair , NJ. I really loved everything they had there as well.

Here are the websites for each: www.theinkpadnyc.com
www.rockpaperscissorsnj.com

and.. here are my cards:
































































So... fingers and toes crossed! Wish me luck!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. They are all lovely cards! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME cards Laurel!!! They need you....'cause you bring new and exciting designs. I'm your biggest fan. Lots O' Luck
    P&L

    ReplyDelete