This past Sunday on my Ustream show, the topic turned to sharing within the community. I was thinking it might be nice to host a You Tube/Ustream Blog Hop to give those new to the circle, a great overview of people and crafts that many can participate with.
It is a little quick to get together a hop for Halloween, so how about Thanksgiving? Perfect holiday to showcase how grateful we are for our followers.
So here are the rules for participation......
1. You must have a blog.( Don't worry if it hasn't been updated in a while.)
2. You must have a YT channel or Ustream show or both or either.
3. Leave a comment on this blog post that you would like to participate with a way for me to reach you via e-mail. I need this to get you your position in the hop, and provide links etc.
4. Create a project in the theme...Thankful/Grateful etc. It can be anything, journal page, card, mixed media, whatever you like.
5. Have your project ready to go by 11/19/11, and create a blog post. If you have a YT channel you should film a video about the hop as well.
6. Blog hop will begin 11/20/11.
7. Any questions? e-mail me at : email@example.com
Make it fun! Sign up here!