Hello there my poor neglected blog, and more importantly my neglected blog readers!
It has been an interesting 4th Quarter, to say the least. I am happy to say, I made it through, and I am very grateful for the following things:
1. My Mother's health. She is somewhat stabilized, although she has her bad days.
2. My wonderful supportive friends, and family.
3. The art community on YouTube, Ustream, and everywhere.
Although I have not been able to have as much time to create as I would like, I am ever grateful to those that encourage me. I am hopeful in the new year to undertake some more creative endeavors.
1. Transfer my art room to the office and vice -versa. I am space challenged. I have a lot of materials I can't get to. The office is double the size and will allow me to have sufficient space to create more often.
2. Start selling kits, and my other creations via this blog or Etsy.
3.Be a dedicated DT member for Lindy's Stamp Gang- the best company in the world!
4. USE my stash
5. Perhaps start a ning Community
6. Update my blog, regularly.
7. Get back to making You Tube Videos, I really enjoyed that.
8. Keep up my Sunday Ustream show.
9. Get out the pile of RAK's that I keep meaning to send.
10. Plan another art retreat for next October.
So these are my goals, and I hope to start out on the right foot.
Thank you for all of your support, encouragement, and tolerance!
Happy Holidays to everyone!