Monday, August 23, 2010

Online Shopping and great Inspiration from Rachael

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick Sunday Share. I have been spending a lot of time on Ustream, and YouTube, and I have met or seen some incredible artisits from all walks of art. A fantastic artist I was referred to is a gal named Rachael from the UK. I believe it was Arlene who referred me to her YouTube channel. I have been watching Rachael's videos and she is so inspiring. She does everything from Mixed Media, to jewelry, to clay, to mini books. She has a great grungy style and produces great videos.

Here is a link to her YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachO113

The wonderful Arlene, also produces great art in all forms. She is very generous in how she shares her tips and her art. Her YouTube Channel is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mybutterflykisses12

So I am watching all of these videos, and decided to take my own spin on the tag style Rachael creates. I have been having lots of fun. Also, Arlene had mentioned a source for red rubber vintage style stamps from Artistic Outpost. A great company, fast shipping and low prices. Check them out: www.artisticoutpost.com

Also today, I was searching for some bargains, and I stumbled across: www.scrapbooking-warehouse.com and I could not believe the prices. Glimmer Mist for $4.75! Tim Holtz Distress Inks $3.45 and Tim Holtz Texture Fades for $7.88! I did a little research, and the reports of thier service is great. I also placed an order, a sizeable one, and I will let you know how it works out. I am really encouraged.

I have included a video....



Thanks for reading and watching as always,



No comments:

Post a Comment