Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stash Mystery Boxes

Hello dear friends,
Well, my life is changing. I don't want to get into too many details, but suffice it to say, we are moving in the near future. My goal is to get a place large enough, to bring my parents in to live with us, due the care they require. We also have a friend who has been through a tough time with loss of family, moving in with us.

It is a difficult time overall.  I was clearing out my old studio, and felt like I wanted to sell off what I could, and donate a lot of older product.  I have tons of older style scrapbook papers, cardstock, embellishments, and products that need good homes.  I do not have the time to photograph it all and try and sell it so, I thought Mystery boxes would be the way to go.

Medium size , flat rate boxes packed with older papers, punches, cardstock,  stamps, and what not, for the bargain price of $25 including shipping , domestic. If international will pay shipping, I am happy to send your way too. I have a price of $40 for international, its just an estimate to cover shipping.

 This is older stock, some used, some new, all treasured, that I need to get cleared out. I also need to establish a fund for a new big house. 

If you are interested, please  leave a comment on this post, and use the PayPal button below.

I will be shipping boxes out all this week.

I appreciate your support.

Mystery Stash Boxes


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your life difficulties! It is so stressful to go through change anyway without the extra stress. I will be sending you positive thoughts and energy <3. I just bought a mystery box. FYI I do not make cards, but I love to art journal, so stamps good for that preferred. I know you don't have time to do specific requests. Just an idea of the art I do. thanks. If I love this I would like to buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to find the perfect home for your family. I ordered a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I heard about your destash through Kerri Love's Ustream. I'm interested in a box, but need to wait until I get paid next Sat. If you still have any left. Thanks.

    Cartermaryd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so Much Laurel for the Mystery BOX. THere was so much goodness in it I couldn't get over it. You were very very generous. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very glad you enjoyed! Thank you for your purchase!

      Delete