Sunday, April 24, 2011

Use what is on Your Desk Challenge.. Update....

Happy Easter Everyone!

Thanks so much for all of the participation for last week's Use that is on your desk challenge. It was a lot of fun. At this moment, I have a total of 13 submissions, that submitted artwork, via video response or photo upload. If you did participate, and did not link to the challenge video on Youtube, or here on my blog, please send me an e-mail to ldeviney@comcast.net with a photograph of your completed artwork. I will accept entries until 4/25/11. at 8pm EST. You can also send me YouTube message over at Scotia9338.

I will collate all the entries and select a few winning pieces and send out some Lindy's this week. In my mind, we are all winners. So is your desk any cleaner? Not yet? take the challenge and clean up! lol.

In today's Ustream class we made some designer zippered bags, inspired by the lovely Lindalap from over on Youtube. Go check out her channel and blog. Here is a link to her YouTube">Linda Lap
Here are a few pictures of my bags....



Created using the Tim Holtz Crowded Attic paper



Created using K & Co Celeste paper Stash


Created using the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper Stash, and Lindy Stamp Gang Rhododendron Red Rose Starburst Stain



Created using Tim Holtz Shabby Chic(?) Paper Stash

Here is the recording here:









Video streaming by Ustream

During our class, a few ideas for challenges arose, and I will be hosting a rolodex swap upcoming. Sign ups will be accepted here on my blog until 5/4/11. I will create a separate blog post for the swap details. I hope you will participate!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurel, I got a lot of new subscribers at You Tube today but I missed the Ustream. Now all I get is an ad. I will try later. Thanks for the shout out.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a wonderful show on Ustream! Thanks for sharing. Gave me lots of ideas!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. want to join the swap. sign me up please. nickname is psandi on ustream.

    ReplyDelete