Thursday, May 28, 2009

MDA Lock Up

WANTED

Laurel DeViney

Description: Usually Wears a Smile
CAUTION: Heavily Armed With Kindness…This Could Be Contagious!
PRIOR CONVICTION: Thoughtfulness and Generosity

Please Help Me!!! I have been arrested and will be put in jail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Lock-up. Don’t even bother asking what crime I have committed – it’s not really that important. I just have to raise my bail of $3000.00 before the Lock-Up and they will go easy on me, but I need your financial assistance to post my bond. Please lend your support during the:
Atlantic City MDA Lock-Up 2009, Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
July 8, 2009
Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide medical equipment, clinic visits, support groups and a magical week of MDA Summer Camp for the families served by the Association in our local area.


I MUST TURN IN ALL MY BAIL MONEY ON July 8, 2009, SO PLEASE HELP ME NOW!!!

https://www.joinmda.org/atlanticcitytelulockup2009/gmfiabsecon



Thank you for helping me help MDA.… to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association

All donations are appreciated, and will help send some kids to camp!



Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment