Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day! Today I wanted to share with you a picture of my hero, who is my Dad. I love this picture of him, that I took a few years ago in front of our flag on Memorial Day. My Dad is a Veteran who served 24 years in the Navy. He retired when I was 4 years old, many years ago. In this picture he was dressed up in his uniform to participate in a local Memorial Day parade, and I think he looks great!

I will be working on some projects later today, that hopefully I will get a chance to post, but in the meantime, be sure to honor the Veterans in your life, and have a wonderful Memorial Day!


2 comments:

  1. Love this photo of your dad. He looks so proud. :) I'm grateful to these men and women who serve to protect this country everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible. What an amazing picture. He looks so proud. I am so thankful for all the men and women that give of themselves..TFS

    ReplyDelete