Sunday, October 26, 2008

New cards this weekend







Hi All!

I spent the soggy weekend inside, and mused over half made projects. Just seemed like a sad weekend. I just can't seem to snap out of it. The flu swept through our house this past week, and it seems to have hung on.

Above are a few cards I came up with....
I had picked up a few stamp sets by Inkadinkadoo this weekend using my 25% off entire order coupon at AC Moore. Too Cute...

I made both these cards from scraps and ribbon by In the Loop. I just love a good sale.

I also made it over to the Ocean City Humane Society this weekend, to donate Scotia's Food and medical supplies. I don't know why it seemed appropriate to go, but I did. I had been procrastinating. I visited with the cats, and felt better for a few minutes. I was pretty overwhelmed that the main reason the current cats are waiting adoption, is due to abandonment by the owners. Just moved out and left the poor babies, and some were 3-4 years old and huge. I of course left with a heavy heart, and tearful eyes, and no new furry friend. I am just not ready. I miss Scotia too much.

I think a new friend will have a way of finding me. The rest of the weekend was spent sleeping off the flu, and giving serious consideration to becoming a demonstrator for Stampin Up!. Ishould hear from my demonstrator tomorrow all the finer details. I think it would do me some good to teach some classes in something I love, and allow me to get together with friends and my Mom.

Stay tuned for developments....
Hope your weekend was creative!
Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! The one with the TP'd cat is funny. I can't let April Kitty see that one.

    ReplyDelete