Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Address Tag Swap update

Hello Friends,

 Just wanted to pop in and give you all an update on the Address tag swap. I think I have received them all. We wound up with 15 in the swap. I have completed swapping them out, and will be mailing them out this weekend.

 I have been working on a little gift for the participants that I will finish after a supply comes in on Thursday, then it's off to the post office. So watch your e-mail for Paypal invoices for postage if you are international. I think you will love the tags, so really beautiful.

 Thank you all for participating!

 Hugs,
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Laurel for hosting the swap and all the work you put into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laurel. This was fun!!! You are a sweetie for hosting it.
    God bless and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laurel for hosting and all the participants. I love my tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laurel and all of you lovely ladies. I received my tags and they are all fantastic. The day I received them I needed a blessing and I got one. Laurel thank you so much for being you. Your special surprise was just what I needed. You not only put a smile on my face but also in my heart. God bless you. Hugs (angelbug56)

    ReplyDelete