Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Venture....

Hello Friends!

I have been having a lot of fun recently, making my cards everyday. You can follow along on Instagram #todayscard. Getting back into card making, made me consider my old Stampin Up! demonstrator status, and how much I truly enjoyed it.  Since there are many changes coming up for me in the new year, I have decided to leave the shop at Teaberry, it has been three fun years, but the cost is out weighing the benefit, I thought I might need a little crafty something to occupy my time.

I recently attended a Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ. Inside the program was an advertisement for a company called Fun Stampers Journey. I did not pay too much attention at the time, but pursued some research. I learned several great things about this company.

1. They are partnering with Spellbinders, and have many wafer thin nesting and shape cutting dies.
2. Their stamps are red rubber cling, manufactured by my favorite company...Stampers Anonymous.
3. They offer Fusion ink, which is a blend between dye ink and pigment ink. Quick drying, and vibrant colors.
4. They have many other things, that I like very much, such as gingham ribbon, and glitter.
5. They are a new company, with a fabulous offer for their Founding Coaches  (first 500 to sign up). The starter kit contains a Journey Grand Die Cut machine, similar to a Spellbinders Grand Calibur machine, and 2 totes, 1 on wheels, 1 shoulder bag, and 4 inks, paper, stamps, tape dies... it is very generous.

6. They are not so hung up on virtual presence, certainly promote the company, but if you happen to use another product than theirs, it's not the end of the world. They even encourage a virtual party.
7. Prices are lower for purchase than Stampin Up!
8. Their quarterly sales minimums are half of what the requirement is with Stampin Up! Only $150/sales per quarter, as opposed to $300.
 9. With all this quality, they are growing rapidly. A good ground floor opportunity for someone like me.
10. They provide a free replicated website for your orders, and an easy back office.

After a lot of thought, I decided to give it a try. I signed up last week, and I am Coach #336.  I encourage you to take a look at their catalog, and consider the offer for Founding Coaches.

http://www.funstampersjourney.com/coaches

I can't wait for my kit to arrive, and to start sharing my journey with you.   I think this will be a lot of fun and creativity. As such I am going to start labeling  posts on my blog relating to Fun Stampers Journey
-FSJ and the title. I will do a similar thing with my YouTube videos. Also I will be hosting some virtual workshops on my Ustream channel. Right now the company only ships in the USA. Canada is on tap soon.  I hope you will join me!

Thank you for reading and your support!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment