Halloween Card Swap details are as follows:
Sooo.... the magic number of cards to make is....6.
Please complete your cards, and postmark them to me by 10/15/14. Please include return postage. Mail Cards to:
307 Kirklin Ave
Linwood, NJ 08221 USA
Please enclose a note with your return address, makes the return post easier for me.
Have Fun! I look forward to seeing your creations!
Happy September! I had a super busy Summer at work, and I missed everyone and everything crafty.
I have a confession, I am addicted to Halloween stamps. There, I said it. Truth is, I really love Halloween. I am the weird lady that decorates the entire house, that everyone whispers about. I don't even care if they talk. I make sure I have the best treats for the smaller and smaller groups of trick or treaters that come around every year. My neighbors think I'm crazy, and so does Keith, but I don't care, I just love it.
This would explain my love of purchasing Halloween stamps, and dies, and colorful paper. Yet, I sit and admire it, and rarely make anything. So I am here to remedy that!
Are you a Halloween stamp addict too? Do you have stamps and dies rattling around in your drawers itching for their chance to shine? Well, this is it!
Here are the ground rules:
1. Make a series of Halloween Themed cards ( They do not all have to be the same). Number to be determined after sign ups close.
2. Use whatever medium you wish, stamp , paint, draw, gelatos , sprays, die cuts, whatever.
3. Can be any size card you wish, you must send an envelope to fit. Break out that punch board, you know you want to:)
4. Must be postmarked to me by 10/15/14. Please include return postage. Whatever it cost you to get it to me, it will cost me to get it back to you. If purchasing stamps is a problem or you are international, I will provide my PayPal address so you can just send me the cost of postage.
5. Please do not sign up unless you can fulfill the deadline, and will not flake!
6. I will take sign ups by asking you to comment on this post until 9/15/14. Please send me an e-mail as well with your e-mail address and contact details- address, twitter name, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I will post number of cards to make by 9/16/14.
8. I will swap out the cards, and return them to you in time for Halloween!
Sounds fun? Sign up!
Come be a Halloween weirdo like me!