Monday, March 3, 2014

One Layer Card

Hello Friends!
Since I got an extra snow day today, I thought I would continue to try and make some cards, out of my box, so to speak. I see a lot of my favorite YouTube crafters are creating "One Layer Cards". This is something I have never been very good at, So here goes.
I started with some white card stock  and a series of stamps and a pallet of Distress Inks.  I like how the composition has depth, even though it has no layers.  I mounted the panel on Kraft card stock, and went over the images with my Wink of Stella Clear pen, so in person it is very sparkly, in a subtle way. Technically, the sentiment makes this not a one layer card, because it is a separate piece, but I still think it qualifies. Very simple to do.

Vicky over at Clips-N-Cuts is having a fabulous giveaway and she reminded me about using the Inlinkz tool to list your supplies used on your blog posts. I had first been introduced to this when I was with Lindy Stamp Gang's Design Team.  It is very simple to use. You can find out more about the giveaway, and Inlinkz here:

http://www.clips-n-cuts.com/2014/03/inlinkz/

  Vicky also created a YouTube video describing how to use the tool:

Time to give it a try. Thank you for a nice reminder and such a generous giveaway!



 Enjoy your snow day today if you are stuck inside, Make something crafty!
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment