Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Fall... back to crafting...

 Hi Everyone,

Been a really long time since I posted, and I have no excuse other than I had a very busy summer with my job.  I have been back crafting since Labor Day, and I have been having fun with several tutorials from a few favorite folks over on YouTube. You really need to go check out Papercrafter45. Her tutorials are very easy to follow, and the projects are super fun. I have made several of her Skinny Mini's and now I have moved on to the Triple Library Pocket with fold out, which I have turned into a rubber band book or 2 or 3! This can be done with some simple cardstock and a stack as small as 6x6.

I have also been fortunate to participate in a monthly card swap, with the Maryland girls. This week I finished up my cards for the remainder of the year, and made a book described above as a hostess gift. I also took a short road trip to a stamp show down in Westminster , Maryland a few weeks ago. It was so great to see Martha, Nancy Deb and Diane. I also got to enjoy Dar's company on the trip as well. I got lots of inspiration, so stay tuned for some upcoming projects...

In the meantime, here are a few videos I recently posted on Youtube regarding my cards, and recent mini books.




Enjoy! Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel - loved the book made with the PC45 library pocket foldout. I haven't been doing much crafting lately and this has re-ignited my desire. I'll be doing some of these for some lovely ladies at work who do so much for other people. Thanks for combining two great ideas and posting the results. Isn't it amazing how ideas jump from person to person and just get better?

    ReplyDelete