Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy January!

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would post a quick update for days to remember in January:

Stamp Club: Tuesday 1/20/09 7pm, at Laurel's house
Techniques Class: Sunday 1/25/09 1pm at Laurel's house

I still have one spot open in my stamp club and one spot in the techniques class. If you are interested in joining either please send me an e-mail.

Also: Retired Accessories and Stamps are still available until 1/18/09. Check out my Stampin Up website for details.

Just wanted to share a great blogger who does graphic designs for blogs. She designed a watermark for me and my new nifty signature...

http://laycockdesigns.com/

Her name is Michelle Laycock, and she is really talented and affordable. So if you would like to spiff up your blog, she can help for just pennies.

Hope to see you at a class or crop very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment